Sunday, December 30, 2012

St. Thomas, Just listed, Great Investment for 2013

This three bedroom two bath home on St. Thomas has just been listed and is a steal of a deal. Located on the South side of the island in cool and breezy Bonne Esperances, not far from the university, the airport and town. This new listing on St. Thomas is a solid concrete home, with views of the Caribbean Sea and it has a studio apartment to help with the mortgage or provide maximum privacy for visitors or a nanny should you have one. Some 2660 sq. ft. of interior living space situated on .55 acres of land. There is a lovely courtyard surrounded by a blue bit rock wall which also lines the driveway. The property could easily be gated should you so choose. There are parquet floors throughout the house and corian counter tops in the kitchen. A large master suite with a walk through dressing room. With the extraordinarily low price of only $375,000 you can make this your Caribbean Jewel with your customized updates.
Play VisualTour

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 84,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 84,000.00 singapore Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Sharon Sim that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete